Diamondback Micro Viper
Heavy, but a good bike for its price. The Viper's high handlebars make them better for tall or timid riders.
BEST FOR: Timid or tall riders on a budget.
SEAT HEIGHT: 17.5″ to 20.5"
WEIGHT: 17.4 lb.
17.5″ to 20.5"
Coaster Brake Only
Pros & Cons
- Upright positioning for a more natural ride for beginners
- Geared low for easy pedaling
- Tall handlebars provide a comfortable fit for taller kids
- Coaster brake, no handbrake
- Too heavy for young, petite riders
We don’t have a review for the Micro Viper, but you can ready a short summary and find other great options for 12″ bikes on our 10 Best 12″ and 14″ Bikes page.