Giro DND Jr.
For experienced riders who want a miniature version of an adult glove, look no further than the Giro DND Jr. (full-fingered) and the Youth Bravo (half-fingered).
RATING: Highly Recommended
BEST FOR: 4 sizes (ages 4 to 12)
For experienced riders who want a miniature version of an adult glove, look no further than the Giro DND Jr. (full-fingered) and the Youth Bravo (half-fingered). The DND gloves are ideal for the more aggressive rider who needs extra gripping power and protection while fully gripping the handlebar while shifting, braking, or simply holding on! The DND also features a small pad at the base of the palm beneath the pinky. The Bravo gloves are half-fingered and offer more padding than the DND. Gel padding sections are at the base of the fingers and along the base of the palm below the finger and the thumb. With the extra padding, the Bravo are a great fit for older balance bike riders as well.
- Synthetic leather palm is soft and pliable
- Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch, breathable mesh upper is comfortable and more durable than other brands
- Velcro closure for easy on and offs
- Absorbent terry cloth wipe on the thumb for runny noses
- Tab on bottom of palm to help pull gloves down
- Thicker inner seams can be “itchy” for some kids
Specification: Giro DND Jr.