As the least bulky gloves on our list, our testers loved how light WOOM gloves felt, while providing just enough padding and grip to prevent hand fatigue.
RATING: Highly Recommended
BEST FOR: 3 sizes (ages 4 to 12) Our almost-7-year-old boy tester fits snuggly in the size XS (5), and our 10-year-old girl tester has comfortably been wearing the S/M (6) for a year. Her 8-year-old brother also fits well in the S/M.
Available in five different colors that match the colors of WOOM bikes, WOOM gloves look sleek and are super comfortable. The gloves feature minimal padding for better hand dexterity, but extra padding where kids need it most – between the thumb and first finger, and on the outer edge of the palm that rests most heavily on the handlebar grip. This style of padding makes these gloves best suited for kids who won’t be falling much, as they won’t do much to cushion a fall.
- Comfortable, stretchy lycra material
- Faux leather interior has no stitching for best comfort
- Stretchy material provides a snug fit without the need for velcro
- Silicon print on palms provides extra grip
- Soft, thicker thumb area can be used to wipe dripping noses or sweaty foreheads
- Available in 5 colors
- Only available in full-finger
- Small opening can make getting them on and off more difficult for the smallest riders
Specification: woom Gloves