The Schwinn Infant is the smallest helmet we've found. Its dial-adjust is impressive for the price, but chin strap sliders can be a pain and can come loose.
BEST FOR: Babies riding in bike seats or trailers who need a helmet with a flat back.
SIZE: 44 – 49 cm
ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM: Dial adjust
44 – 49cm
|Number of Vents||
Young Toddler (9-18 mo), Child (18 mo. – 4 yr.)
|Internal Adjustment System||
Pros & Cons
- Smallest infant helmet we've found - goes down to 44cm
- Dial-adjust for a more secure and accurate fit - impressive in a budget helmet
- Flat back for use in trailers and bike seats
- Extremely low price
- Not the best quality, but you can't beat it for the price
- Side straps can be a pain to adjust
We don’t have a full review of the Schwinn Infant, but we do have a comparison review with the Lazer BOB.